Thursday 21 June 2012

Headers!


Headers!
Most of the sites above have backgrounds with matching headers! Now headers are pictures.. You need to edit them to insert the name of your blog! "How to do that?"
  1. Save the Header to your computer
  2. Go to any photo editor and edit it! I prefer Fotoflexer , Its online and free and easy ! 
  3. Upload your picture and edit it 
  4. Save your edited Header to your computer
  5. Go to Dashboard > More options > Layout > you could see the word header and a small blue "Edit" at the bottom right corner > Click "Edit" > Image > From your computer > Choose file > upload your picture
  6. Placement is your choice , Because you wrote the blog title already from your picture I recommend eliminating the first choice , and weather you want the description to show or not its your choice 
  7. Save , and you are DONE!
** You could use any photo editor , I prefer Fotoflexer , I really like it ! I will do a tutorial about it soon!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment about anything , ask me questions if you want