Thursday 21 June 2012

Creating your blog button!

When it comes to blog buttons I am not a pro in that , but I've made a blog button of my own and Its not that bad...
Anyways , here you go:

  1. Make a 125x125 Picture to represent your blog , you could use Fotoflexer if you want ( I used that by uploading a white plane picture and re-sizing it to the measure I want and then editing it)
  2. Save your button 
  3. Now you need to have an HTML code for your button so that others could put it on their blog.
  4. Upload the picture to the browser and get its URL
  5. Replace your website and image URL in the following code
  6. Enjoy your button!!
** You could make an animated blog button by making multiple same-sized pictures and going to gickr and uploading your pictures . Now , the good this is that gickr gives you the image URL directly ( so no need for uploading your image to the browser and getting the URL) ... Anyways after getting the URL just continue the steps !
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to comment about anything , ask me questions if you want